Rod Lacey is a 20+ year HR veteran and accomplished presenter and trainer. His practical experience and real-world examples will add memorable content to the HR body of knowledge required to pass a certification exam.
Sunstone’s HR Certification students have achieved a 95%+ pass rate on HRCI and SHRM Certification Exams!
Rod has partnered with HRCP (Human Resource Certification Preparation) to provide affordable and current certification preparation materials, including multiple practice exams and interactive learning opportunities. All of Rod’s trainings will be offered both in-person or virtually.
Preparation courses will occur in one of three primary formats:
- 3-day intensive course (typically 8am – 6pm x 3 days) OR
- 6 half-day classes (typically 9am – 1pm x 6 days) OR
- 11-week course (typically a weeknight, 6:00 – 9:0pm x 11 weeks)
- Virtual attendance will be available for all courses offered
- Virtual practice exams will be offered at no additional charge after the conclusion of each course
Upcoming Certification Preparation Dates / Locations
11 Week HR Certification Prep (aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
Starting Monday, January 27, 2020, 6:00 – 8:45pm weekly. Lehi, UT classroom or virtual attendance available.
Additional sections to be announced at a later date, or available upon request.
Certification Preparation Price
Currently the BEST VALUE for Certification Preparation Courses in Utah and the surrounding areas, Sunstone HR’s certification preparation pricing is as follows:
- Baseline price per participant $800
Contact SunstoneHR for information on multi-participant discounts or potential CustomFit subsidies.
MATERIALS: HRCP offers two options in preparation course materials (print or online), one of which is required for course participation. Both options contain identical information and multiple practice exams:
- aPHR Print Edition $225
- aPHR Online Edition $160
- PHR/SPHR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) Print Edition $345
- PHR/SPHR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) Online Edition $245
Note: The certification preparation courses are not a substitute for a certification examination. The HRCI or SHRM exam registration is separate, and testing fees are not covered by certification preparation courses. Please click on the below links for additional information.