Rod Lacey is a 20+ year HR veteran and accomplished presenter and trainer. His practical experience and real-world examples will add memorable content to the HR body of knowledge required to pass a certification exam.
Rod has partnered with HRCP (Human Resource Certification Preparation) to provide affordable and current certification preparation materials, including multiple practice exams and interactive learning opportunities. All of Rod’s trainings will be offered both in-person or virtually.
Preparation courses will occur in one of two primary formats:
- 3-day intensive course (8am – 6pm x 3 consecutive days) or
- 11-week course (typically a weeknight, 6:00 – 9:0pm x 11 weeks)
- Virtual attendance will be available for all courses offered
- Virtual practice exams will be offered at no additional charge after the conclusion of each course
Contact Rod for more information on these and other potential discounts
Certification Preparation Dates and Locations
- 11 Week HR Certification Prep (aPHR, PHR / SPHR, SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP) starting Monday, September 9, 2019. 6:00-8:45pm weekly (Lehi, UT). Click HERE to register.
- 6 Week HR Certification Prep (aPHR, PHR / SPHR, SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP) starting Wednesday, October 2, 2019. 9am – 1pm (Logan, UT). EMAIL for more information.
Additional sections available upon request.
Don’t see a location you like?
Have an empty company conference room, some interested colleagues, and want a big discount?
Certification Preparation Price
Currently the BEST VALUE for Certification Preparation Courses in Utah and the surrounding areas, Sunstone HR’s certification preparation pricing is as follows:
- Baseline price per participant $850
HRCP offers two options in preparation course materials (print or online), one of which is required for course participation. Both options contain identical information and multiple practice exams:
- aPHR Print Edition $225
- aPHR Online Edition $160
- PHR/SPHR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) Print Edition $345
- PHR/SPHR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) Online Edition $245
Note: The certification preparation courses are not a substitute for a certification examination. The HRCI or SHRM exam registration is separate, and testing fees are not covered by certification preparation courses. Please click on the below links for additional information.