Rod Lacey is a 20+ year HR veteran and accomplished presenter and trainer. His practical experience and real-world examples will add memorable content to the HR body of knowledge required to pass a certification exam.
Rod has partnered with HRCP (Human Resource Certification Preparation) to provide affordable and current certification preparation materials. All of Rod’s trainings will be offered both in-person or virtually.
Preparation courses will occur in one of two primary formats:
- 3-day intensive course (8am – 6pm x 3 consecutive days) or
- 11-week course (typically a weeknight, 6:00 – 9:0pm x 11 weeks)
- Virtual attendance will be available for all courses offered
Discounts are available for:
- Multiple registrants from one organization
- If your organization might be able to provide a conference room for these courses
- Contact Rod for more information on these and other potential discounts
Certification Preparation Dates and Locations
- Lehi, Utah – 11 Week Program (PHR/SPHR OR SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) Beginning Tuesday, August 21, 2018, ending Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at Mountainland Technical College, 2301 W. Ashton Blvd., Lehi, UT 84043 . REGISTER
Additional sections available upon request. 2019 Schedule to be posted soon.
Don’t see a location you like?
Have an empty company conference room and want a big discount?
Certification Preparation Price
Currently the BEST VALUE for Certification Preparation Courses in Utah and the surrounding areas, Sunstone HR’s certification preparation pricing is as follows:
- Baseline price per participant $850
HRCP offers two options in preparation course materials (print or online), one of which is required for course participation. Both options contain identical information and multiple practice exams:
- aPHR Print Edition $225
- aPHR Online Edition $160
- PHR/SPHR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) Print Edition $345
- PHR/SPHR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) Online Edition $245
Note: The certification preparation courses are not a substitute for a certification examination. The HRCI or SHRM exam registration is separate, and testing fees are not covered by certification preparation courses. Please click on the below links for additional information.